Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Special Day

 Today is David's and Sue's 31st wedding anniversary.   Best wishes!

It's also Wacky Wednesday at the garden centre, but those two events are unrelated.  Just thought I'd throw in a commercial while I had your attention.

------------------------------------------------

Did the usual today - spread wood chips for mulch and, as required, played traffic cop.  I'll tell you what - after several days of watching incompetent drivers come in, try to park, and then try to leave, I'm almost afraid to go on the road.  It's scary out there!

-------------------------------------------------

Blue Jays lost tonight but they are in second place in the toughest division in baseball, so they're doing just fine.

-------------------------------------------------

Mardi has fixed up our planters for the balcony.  According to the construction schedule, we can enjoy them until August when the railings come down.  Then I'll really be taking Steve's advice.  I'll stay off the balcony - don't want to get pushed!


She got the plants at Trillium Hill.  Great spot!  But if you go, please be nice to the traffic cop!

------------------------------------------------------

Mardi also did some shopping for clothes - on line.


Turned out well.  Looking good babe!

You can see her latest jigsaw puzzle on the table behind her.  Making progress.

----------------------------------------------------

Stay well.


No comments:

Post a Comment