Sunday, May 9, 2021

Mother's Day

 The Gmail thread of my golfer friends is still delving into our collective memories.  We've recently gone through the horses' names of our cowboy and cowgirl heroes.

Al Knapp posed this question to us today:

"I remembered that Roy Rogers had a buddy who drove a jeep. I remembered the jeep was named Nellybell but I couldn't remember the buddy's name so I googled it. Can anyone remember his name without googling it?"

Anyone on this mailing list up to the task?

That golfer thread now has over 50 messages.  Hopefully, golf courses will open up soon so that we can move on from memory lane!  

------------------------------------------------

I needed to get the grass cut today so I brought along a special traffic cop in honour of Mother's Day.


Great job Mardi!  The traffic eased in the afternoon so we were able to head home in time to watch the Blue Jays (who lost).

I also cleaned up a garden and moved a wagon load of sod.  A good day!

--------------------------------------------------

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers on the list.   Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment