I pounded five of these basket holders into the baked red clay (the five straight ones at the other end) before I got smart. See, even at age 84 it's never too late to learn!
I asked David for help and he sent down these two young lads who completed the job for me. They were fulfilling school volunteer hours - bless their hearts.And this is what it looks like now.
There are a few more on the other side of the driveway and a couple at the top of the hill. Given a bit of time they'll be overflowing with colour.
-----------------------------------------------------
And, even at my advanced age I've been able to dodge the cars that I've been trying to get parked and then get them back out of the lot. Most people are great - but the odd one is really scary. Passed their driver's test at Costco I think. Actually, more likely at Woolworth's, Eaton's, or Kresge's.
-----------------------------------------------------
Blue Jays lost again 😢.
Maple Leafs won 5-1 to tie the series with the Canadiens. But, before Leafs fans get too excited, remember that it's been 54 years since they managed to win the cup. I was just 30 years old.
------------------------------------------------------
Stay well.
No comments:
Post a Comment