Tuesday, May 18, 2021

An Interesting Day

 Cogeco is installing a new 5G system in our building.  Any current customers (like us) had our TV and Internet shut down while they did their work.  We're back on track now, but tomorrow promises to be more of the same.

It caught Mardi in the middle of a Zoom meeting with her friends and she had to go to her telephone and be satisfied with just audio.

The good news is that when the work is done Cogeco will be paid by the condo corp for everyone's system.  And the hit to our condo fees will only be about half of what we are currently paying.

We also had a fire alarm test, and it too occurred during Mardi's call.

Add the noise from the grinders removing balcony railings and it was certainly an interesting morning.

------------------------------------------------

Our afternoon started by meeting with Al and Liz at Gage Park.


Mardi brought ginger cookies, Al brought Apple Muffins, and Apple Cinnamon Raisin muffins.  A good trade!  Nice to be able to meet friends even though it was at a distance.

-----------------------------------------------

A couple of days ago I mentioned that I was waiting for the Mockingbirds to arrive.  When I headed out to cut some of the back field this afternoon I was greeted by one of those songsters.


Music to my ears!

-----------------------------------------------------

Parking was not an issue today so I actually got some work done!

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment