David sent me the following email this morning.
"Just delivered 450 Fern baskets to Main Street variety in Forest. Half the town was waiting for me, not me the ferns to arrive. She had 100 of them sold before I got back in the truck. She must want me to come back next year because I got a coffee lunch and snacks for the trip home."
Apparently, the lady put it on Facebook that the ferns were coming and people who bought David's amazing ferns from her last year were anxious for a repeat.
For several years we headed to Forest for a golf weekend, and Mardi's friend Sandy lives there. We'll let her know the ferns are in.
Mark and Doc live in that geographic quadrant of the province but it may be a bit of a drive for them.
----------------------------------------------------
It's good that stuff is shipping out, because new arrivals are coming in fast and furious.
Mardi was there once again to deadhead geraniums. I stuck to grass cutting.
------------------------------------------------------
Saw Kathryn today. Her Kia was in for some warranty work so I picked her up there this morning (we're both vaccinated) and we went to McDonald's drive through for coffee before I took her home.
A nice visit. And just prior to me seeing her, she had been to an interview that led to a job offer. A good day for Kathryn!
-------------------------------------------------------
Blue Jays lost again last night. Hope for better tonight.
------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow it's gardening.
Stay positive (not for covid - for life's experiences). Stay well.



No comments:
Post a Comment