Sunday, May 23, 2021

A Mixed Bag

 Sven advised that he arrived early at Trillium Hill yesterday and got in and out with his loot with no issues.  Glad to hear that we didn't have a "Parker parking problem".  

Thanks Gary and Jill.  Sorry that I missed you.

----------------------------------------------------

Sarah-Jean has been working at the greenhouse since she finished her school year, but she now has a second job - helping with the Grimsby summer camp.  I got off the fork lift long enough to take this picture of her promotional message.


Well done Sarah-Jean!

--------------------------------------------------------

Jays lost another close one today - the relief pitchers have lost several recently.  This is getting really painful.  I'm beginning to realize how the Leafs fans have felt for the last 54 years.

---------------------------------------------------------

Watched United Shades of America again tonight.  We're not perfect up here, but I'm certainly glad to be a Canadian.

Next Sunday at 10 p.m. it appears that they will be featuring veterans on the show.

----------------------------------------------------------

Happy Victoria Day.  Stay well.


No comments:

Post a Comment