Slow day today. Painted drawers, cut grass, cleaned out the van. Nothing newsworthy. So I've included a news article forwarded to me by John Buckley.
It's regarding Americans wanting to come to Canada, and the Canadian reaction.
How many of you plan to visit the U.S. in the next few months? Not us - this will be our first Canadian winter in a few years. I'm getting a newer van next week and I've ordered snow tires - first time in the same few years.
It's regarding Americans wanting to come to Canada, and the Canadian reaction.
How many of you plan to visit the U.S. in the next few months? Not us - this will be our first Canadian winter in a few years. I'm getting a newer van next week and I've ordered snow tires - first time in the same few years.
-----------------------------------------
We're in this for the long haul. Wear your mask.
We're in this for the long haul. Wear your mask.
No comments:
Post a Comment