Friday, July 10, 2020

It's Friday

Tore out the rest of the cupboard flooring.
Then headed to the greenhouse to cut the framing and the new floor for the cupboards.  Bloody hot again!!!

The framing is now glued in place.  Tomorrow the new floor gets installed and we should be ready to start to build the first drawer stack.
---------------------------------------------
This afternoon, Mardi's son Greg arrived for a two day stay.
Needless to say, we didn't get much more accomplished.  Lots of getting back up-to-date on Ethan, Chloe and on Greg's adventures.
------------------------------------------
We're really hoping for rain tomorrow.  I think if it happens I'll just stand out there and get soaked.  Need some relief from this heat.

The good news is that the grass at the greenhouse has turned a nice tan shade and has stopped growing, so I haven't had to fight the heat while it gets cut.
-------------------------------------------
In the John Bolton book I'm at the chapter involving Trump's meeting with Kim Jong Un.  Surreal!  The behind the scenes maneuverings by all of the players would be laughable if it wasn't such a dangerous game.
--------------------------------------------
Stay well.  Keep cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment