Saturday, July 18, 2020

The Case of the Disappearing Pictures

That was an interesting experience with the pictures disappearing from the email blog.  The pictures came in an email from my friend Wayne.  I copied and pasted them to my blog - I do the blog first so that the pictures show up where I want them.

Then I copy and paste the published blog to an email and post it.
The pictures are still on the blog (dorsalsdiary.blogspot.com) and they were in the email when I posted it.  Google apparently can't handle that process and I had to download each picture and attach it after my loyal readers mentioned the problem.

I'll know better next time.
---------------------------------------------------
This circulated some time ago so you may have seen it, but it's fun to read it again.

... how many can you relate to:
    • Half of us are going to come out of this quarantine as amazing cooks. The other half will come out with a drinking problem.
    • I used to spin that toilet paper like I was on Wheel of Fortune. Now I turn it like I'm cracking a safe.
    • I need to practice social-distancing from the refrigerator.
    • Still haven't decided where to go for Easter ----- The Living Room or The Bedroom
    • PSA: every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.
    • Homeschooling is going well. 2 students suspended for fighting and 1 teacher fired for drinking on the job.
    • I don't think anyone expected that when we changed the clocks we'd go from Standard Time to the Twilight Zone
    • This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog..... we laughed a lot.
    • So, after this quarantine.....will the producers of My 600 Pound Life just find me or do I find them?
    • Quarantine Day 5: Went to this restaurant called THE KITCHEN. You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have no clue how this place is still in business.
    • My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately that when I pee it cleans the toilet.
    • Day 5 of Homeschooling: One of these little monsters called in a bomb threat.
    • I'm so excited --- it's time to take out the garbage. What should I wear?
    • I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to Puerto Backyarda. I'm getting tired of Los Livingroom.
    • Classified Ad: Single man with toilet paper seeks woman with hand sanitizer for good clean fun.
    • Day 6 of Homeschooling: My child just said "I hope I don't have the same teacher next year".... I'm offended.
    • Better 6 feet apart than 6 feet under
------------------------------------------
Cut the grass at the greenhouse for a couple of hours today.  Well, actually I cut weeds - the grass has stopped growing.

The belt that turns the blades came off after I got some compostable black paper caught in it.  So I quit for the day and informed the boss that he had a problem😟.
-------------------------------------------
Golfing tomorrow with Roy and Al.  On the way home, we'll stop at the greenhouse to trim a couple of dividers and the shelves will be ready to install.  That will be a Monday job.  Mardi will then get her kitchen back for a while as I start to build the new drawer section.  

The workshop in our building, which I've never used, is closed due to the coronavirus, but I prefer to use the table saw at the greenhouse anyway.  Just do the drilling, joining, gluing and painting here at home.
--------------------------------------------
Hamilton's new mask rule takes effect Monday so get your mask ready for when you need to shop.  I bet there will be a lot of bitching and unrest.  So I hope you all stay calm and cooperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment