Finally got the first three drawers in place for Mardi.
Drawer fronts and trim will come after the other bank of drawers is completed. But she can use (and is using) them now.
----------------------------------------
Looks like our section of the building will be getting the surface refurb starting tomorrow.
It's going to be noisy as they chisel or grind off any imperfections.
-------------------------------------
I finished Mary Trump's book, but I'm going to go through it a second time so that it all registers.
She spends most of the book detailing the interactions of the family, the dysfunctions that existed, and the criminal financial acts that occurred. Her father, the eldest son, was cruelly treated by her grandfather and her family was robbed by the others after her father died.
The last two chapters are basically her doctoral thesis on Donald and they are clinical and devastating. Fascinating reading!
----------------------------------------
Mardi has been attending yoga classes at the local parkette, but I have been forbidden to take pictures. So unfair!😠
----------------------------------------
Happy birthday to Angela, Greg's wife. And congratulations to Chloe who is a new Tim Horton's employee.
-----------------------------------------
Stay well. Stay safe.
----------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment