Thursday, July 9, 2020

Too Hot To Work

Finished cutting a board at the greenhouse to temporarily hold up the end of the counter while I replace everything underneath.  This is definitely not the recommended way to build kitchen cabinets.  Should start at the floor and only put the counter on when everything else is in place.  But, I love a challenge.
Tomorrow, if the creek doesn't rise, I'll take out the rest of the lower stuff and start to build it back up again.  Can't rush this stuff!
----------------------------------------
Couldn't believe the heat when I went outside.  Felt sorry for the folks working in the greenhouse.  They were finishing up the planting of the garden mums and moving them to the field.  Said hi to Sean as he pushed a cart past - shirt soaking wet from sweat.  David's got some good people!  And they've got a good boss!

I was only there for about a half hour, but needed a shower and a rest when I got home.
----------------------------------------
Baseball spring training is finally underway.  Not sure what the season will look like, but I can't wait.
----------------------------------------
Stay well.  Stay cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment