Had fun today at golf, even though I blew two Dog Meat chances by three putting. Good golf weather for a change, as well.
But I came home whipped anyway and didn't accomplish much of anything for the rest of the day. So, not much real news.
------------------------------------------
In John Bolton's book, he recounts the time that Trump was angry with Justin Trudeau. He told his sycophants to attack the Canadian Prime Minister. And I remember one of those attacks which Bolton recounts, when Peter Navarro said that "there is a special place in hell for Justin Trudeau". Seemed to be way over the top at the time - makes sense after reading Bolton's book.
And now, Trump has the White House attacking Dr. Fauci, and Navarro is at the front of the mob. What a slime ball! (I guess those words should be pluralized).
-------------------------------------------
In the past two weeks, 26 airline flights arriving in Canada have brought coronavirus cases with them.
Draw your own conclusions.
-------------------------------------------
Tomorrow I start cutting wood for drawers.
-------------------------------------------
Stay safe. Wear a mask in enclosed public places.
No comments:
Post a Comment