Thursday, July 2, 2020

Hot eh?

The appliance garage now has doors.
The accordion player and the Wayne Gretzky wine he's holding were a Father's Day gift from grandson Malcolm.
------------------------------------------
Next step for the kitchen is the replacement of the ugly light fixture.
Free to a good home.
----------------------------------------------
Went for my monthly blood check and then headed to my favourite pharmacist.  Sam recognized me despite the mask, inquired about Mardi, and asked how David's business was doing (I took a couple of cases of Lillies to Sam to give to his customers back at Easter time - the last time I ordered pills).  What a guy!

If your pharmacy is still just dispensing 30 day allotments, along with the dispensing fee each time, you should try to find a mom and pop shop that is more customer friendly.
---------------------------------------
After the above visits I headed for the greenhouse.  Forgot to take the camera yesterday and missed getting a picture of what I call the "Canada Day Cactus".  The flowers don't last long but they are very beautiful.  The Irish Moss provides a nice background as well.  Sedum at the top of the picture.
The Cactus has been in the garden for a few years now and seems to love our Canadian weather.

An unexpected wisp of wisdom then came over me and I turned around and headed home.  Somehow the 35 C temperature didn't seem to catch my gardening fancy today.  Nice when you have choices!
--------------------------------------------
Stay well.  Behave responsibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment