All the best Yancy. Hope to see you in the months ahead when things get back to normal.
And Mardi's grand nephew Jonah is 11. Happy birthday to him as well.
---------------------------------------
Today we braved the heat and enjoyed a round of golf with Ron King and Judy Rivers. Well, Mardi enjoyed it - me not so much (I hate losing to her).
The good news is that we got to enjoy "birdie juice" twice - with Ron's birdie and again on Gold 6 with a birdie by Mardi. Both were on difficult dogleg holes!
To recover from the heat we celebrated with a beer on the patio.
Ron shot 90 today - that's your age😉 right Ron?
See you again on Tuesday my friend.
---------------------------------------------
I was totally whipped by the heat today. Then I got whipped by Mardi again at cards tonight, but that's not news. Ergo, nothing to report.
---------------------------------------------
Stay well. Stay calm. Stay cool.




No comments:
Post a Comment