Wednesday, July 29, 2020

They Lied!

Headed for golf this morning and noticed when I passed by Snyder's that there were about half a dozen people lined up, even though the place hadn't opened yet.  Looked at the sign and the "More Corn Thursday" sign had been removed.

On the way home they were indeed open, so I picked up four dozen (14 is a Snyder dozen) for us and the freezer (Kathryn, I'll pick some up for you next time).
-------------------------------------------
At the golf course, we had our usual fun day.  Nuff said.
-------------------------------------------
Last night we watched "You are here: a come from away" on CTV.
Great show, about the role of the people of Gander as they took in thousands of U.S. travelers after 9/11.  Lots of interviews and it ended with the production and success of the musical "Come From Away".  Some tear-jerker moments for sure.
--------------------------------------------
Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment