Before I commenced painting today I checked out the rink. As we had guessed, the ice isn't strong enough yet to get on board.
The good news is that the wind swept a lot of it clear. So the snow clearing won't be as onerous as feared.
But the sun, which is softening the ice, is a mixed blessing. I'm able to paint in a T shirt in the sunlit greenhouse so that's OK - almost like being outdoors.
But the coyotes are also nearby, based on these tracks. Ewen spotted one this morning in the next field.
--------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------
David checked out the deer feeding station. The deer have found it.
But the coyotes are also nearby, based on these tracks. Ewen spotted one this morning in the next field.
--------------------------------------------------
Mardi and I "attended" an Optimist meeting via Zoom tonight.
The club will be holding its annual Ham Roll in March. Same setup as the Turkey Roll. I'll be after you all soon.
-------------------------------------------------
You'll be skating soon Sven. Stay well everybody.




No comments:
Post a Comment