Sunday, January 10, 2021

Feeding The Bird

 It's time to feed "Disappointed in Burlington".

I don't quite know what to make of the fact that I got the most reaction to my blog the day I didn't publish it.  There's a message there I'm sure.

One thing that seems true is that many of us are needing to make contact with others during this unusual time.  Not as good as a hug, but it still feels great.  Thanks to all for going along for the ride.

--------------------------------------------

Barry has already sent the following post to the Tuesday golfers.  Mardi and I watched it earlier and were both very moved by Arnold's message.  Worth a minute of your time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz3zFsTp2Pk&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR1A6uzws9kc-f7nEAeBgG1Y98vQ7RJDsJ0jAhhpFaohAynrQiFCTWvRsPQ

Every U.S. citizen should be required to watch it.

----------------------------------------------

My editor has alerted me to the fact that there is a birthday coming up tomorrow that was not on my calendar.  Stay tuned.

----------------------------------------------

Stay well.  Be kind.


No comments:

Post a Comment