The small benches have been painted. Now I'm working on the larger ones.
David reminded me to take Barry's advise and stack the tables to take some of the strain off my back.
Now, I'll have to wait for a couple of strong backs to move them so that I can paint more.
----------------------------------------------
The snow today put another crimp in the plans for the rink. The snow will have to be removed before flooding can continue.
But, the ice underneath may not be strong enough to take the weight of someone pushing a shovel, let alone the Trillium Hill Zamboni.
I know that Sven is itching to try out his Barbara Ann Scott moves on the ice, but he'll have to wait. Hey Sven, the pond is probably safe, and it's only 20 feet deep. Maybe you should try that!
-----------------------------------------------
Are the rest of you totally bored as I am, now that Trump isn't having his tantrums on national TV? HGTV is not that exciting!
-----------------------------------------------
Stay well.

No comments:
Post a Comment