Our first order of business is to wish A.J. and Michelle Bullivant a happy anniversary. All the best!
----------------------------------------------
Back to the greenhouse today to continue my painting. Here are two benches that are done.
And eight more in progress.
But, surprise surprise! David now advises that there are about 40 more to do.
And that's not all. There are also more yet to arrive of these other benches that you can see in this picture.
Not to mention some stepped benches that haven't arrived yet. Is it surprising that I'm yearning for the golf season to start?
--------------------------------------------------------
It's almost time to transplant some geraniums. My golf buddy Sandro helped to plant these plugs and they're now rooted and ready for the next step. Good work Sandro!
--------------------------------------------------
On one of his recent walks, David found this stone. Nice fossils!
Before heading out on a walk of my own with Jake I enjoyed a coffee break with David and Sue. Then, back to the rink with Jake, I found that flooding is progressing, despite the fact that the hose needs a repair.
They'll be skating next week.
----------------------------------------------------
Stay well. Get your skates sharpened.






No comments:
Post a Comment