Wednesday, January 20, 2021

President Biden

 Like most of you I watched the inauguration ceremony with fascination and another wet face.  Geez I'm a suck!

The good news it that the inauguration happened and that Biden and Harris are still alive.  

Better days ahead.

----------------------------------------------------

Now that President Pigeon has flown the coop we can look forward to watching his criminal lawsuits, his bankruptcies, his fight with his neighbours who don't want him at Mar-A-Lago, and his otherwise total irrelevance.  

I surely hope that the Senate has the balls to convict him in his Impeachment trial.  It will look good on him.

Better days ahead.

------------------------------------------------------

Biden's first hours in the White House included 17 executive orders, which included the cancellation of the Keystone XL Pipeline permit, as promised.  Nothing surprising there.  Alberta will wail, but we need to move past this.

Maybe Biden will throw us a bone in some other area.  Maybe Trudeau will step up and help Alberta out (but don't hold your breath).

-------------------------------------------------------

Stay well.  Better days are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment