Monday, May 11, 2020

Mother's Day Plus One

I should have included Sven in my thanks for our little prank yesterday.  It could very well have been his comment about #2 having to try harder that flushed the quarry out.

That was fun (it doesn't take much to amuse us these days) but Roger is so predictable.  Love you brother!
---------------------------------------
My comment, after the soother picture, that I hadn't changed wasn't that I haven't physically changed (although that seems to be the case too) but that I haven't grown up yet.  But of course you all know that now.
----------------------------------------
Peter McKay has sucked up to the gun rights people.  Now I don't have any Conservative candidate to vote for!
----------------------------------------
I must confess that I have wimped out for the past two days as far as grass cutting is concerned.  But tomorrow is forecast to be a balmy plus 8 C so I'll get back at it.

By Thursday we should be out of the woods as far as gardening goes.  And, who knows, we may be golfing this weekend!
-----------------------------------------
I'm going to leave you all with a very scary sight.  My friend Al Knapp shared this with some of us earlier today.  It appears that this photo was taken 17 years ago.  So you can only imagine how frightening he is today!
-----------------------------------------
Close your eyes.  Relax.  Things will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment