Headed to the greenhouse to fix up a garden and to take a couple of pictures.
Folks are lining up outside and politely waiting for about a half hour (on the weekend) before they get a chance to shop inside.
Inside is quiet and controlled. Note the arrow on the floor.
Safer than Costco, Walmart or Fortinos! Prettier as well. Less expensive and better quality too! But I could be somewhat prejudiced.
-----------------------------------------
I have been finding that it's harder to get up off the floor after a couple of Manhattans, so today I switched to a Caesar.
Wore the Bruce Trail/Tromper shirt because Mardi and I went for a hike afterwards.
However, the Queen Bee stuck with the lethal brand.
She's a lot tougher than I am.
Walked about two kilometres enjoying the weather.
This family was out for over an hour - it was the first day on her bike for the little girl and her mother was jogging beside her for the most part. And dad had a younger one in the trailer. Nice to see.
----------------------------------------------
Calvin Wong has sent me a very detailed email put together by an ICU doctor regarding the coronavirus and everything you need to know regarding how you get infected, who is at risk, etc. Really well done. If anyone is interested let me know and I will forward it to you.
----------------------------------------------
Hope everyone enjoyed the sunshine today. Stay well.

No comments:
Post a Comment