Monday, May 4, 2020

A Visit From Sven

Headed to the greenhouse today to cut some grass.  Just getting started when Sven and Helga (aka Gary and Jill) drove up.

I didn't have my camera with me so I have dug into the files and came up with the following.  
That was taken in Florida in February.

Unlike Sven, I don't usually keep any blackmail quality pictures to use against my "friends" so I'm not sure how this one got into the records.
I'm sorry!  Please try to erase that image from your mind.
------------------------------------------
My friend Wayne sent me the following video.  
They mentioned it on CNN tonight but only showed a couple of snippets.

Very thought provoking!  It can be a tearjerker if you're in the mood.  

ttps://youtu.be/Nw5KQMXDiM4
------------------------------------------
 I see that the U.S. has issued some new guesstimates regarding their death count now that they are trying to open up the economy again.  Pretty scary numbers but I don't think I'll report them here.  As usual Trump downplayed them a bunch.
-------------------------------------------
Got brave and tried another Manhattan tonight.  Survived the experience this time.
-------------------------------------------
Overnight temperatures are forecast to dip into minus territory Thursday and stay low for several days.  Remember to bring in your hanging baskets and protect whatever you may have planted in the garden.
--------------------------------------------
'Till tomorrow.  Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment