Mardi and I played Sanctuary Ridge with Fred, while Matt and Maureen went to pick Calvin up at the airport.
It was very hot, but we hung in like the troopers we are.
Sanctuary Ridge is beautiful as you can see, but the course conditions leave a lot to be desired.
We headed home to find Calvin on the pool deck.
....and we enjoyed the pool before dinner - Italian Lovers Pizza.
I suppose that I should divulge the fact that I beat Mardi by one hole, but she had taken one stroke less. Could it be because of the hole where I took five shots to get out of two bunkers?
We're all tired tonight due to the heat, although that's what made the pool more inviting. So it's off to bed early.
Tomorrow Mardi and I, Calvin and Fred, take on Swiss Fairways, while Matt rests his back and Maureen does her packing (does that sound fair?). Then it's off to Tampa to send the ladies home to Hamilton.



No comments:
Post a Comment