Saturday, March 28, 2020

Hibernation - Day 5

Or, as Mardi dejectedly points out, her day 9.

Enjoyed my morning coffee to the tune of two leaf blowers operating outside.  I hate those things, but today the sound was somewhat reassuring.  There is life out there after all.

Mid morning, Kathryn called.  She was out in her car and needed a dad and Mardi fix.  So she drove over and we waved to her from the balcony.  

Then it occurred to us that this was a shopping list opportunity, so Mardi emailed it to her.

The downstairs doors open automatically for visitors now - one less opportunity to transfer germs to buttons I suppose.

There are lots of dog owners in this building.  As I watch them walk their pets I wonder what they will do if they are required to self isolate.  Cheat perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment