Saturday, June 1, 2024

Magical Gardens

 Finished another garden today.


The White Potentilla in the front blooms all summer.  When we were in Newfoundland they were everywhere, so they thrive in harsh climates.

The Perennial Geraniums behind it are not as splashy as their cousins, but they make a great ground cover in shaded areas.

---------------------------------------

For a contrast, the board of our condo corp recently sent the following comment in their last newsletter.

Dear Owners and Residents, The flowers and trees are in full bloom and the Shoreliner is looking magical! 

OK.  You decide from the pictures that I have taken here.




I guess it depends on your interpretation of "magical".  They recently changed landscape companies.  This is courtesy of Jeff's Landscaping - nothing done in the flower beds.  The upcoming Annual Meeting should be a howl!

--------------------------------------------

Tonight, Mardi and I attended the 100th anniversary of the founding of the Hamilton Optimist Club.


They did a great job, and with a silent auction and a 50/50 draw added in, they will be able to fund projects for inner city kids.   Glad we attended.

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment