Friday, June 14, 2024
Gardens and Gigs.
While I was having my challenging day on the golf course yesterday, Mardi was enjoying a sail past of four swans, three of whom she got in this picture.
On the second day after buying this place I was on the balcony and saw two swans swim by. And I knew then that we had picked the right place. Beautiful birds! Wonderful omen!
-----------------------
Made good progress on the gardens today. The front was finished last week.
I can't take credit for the big planter. That is a management project.
Today I almost finished the first phase of the driveway gardens, completing all but one small garden. That will be done tomorrow.
The next phase will be the gardens across the top of the hill. And then I'll continue to work my way up the driveway.
------------------------------------------------------
This evening we headed to Port Colborne to see Norm Foster's show "Doris and Ivy in the Home". It is one of his best! Continuing laughter.
Nut first, we had dinner at the Smokin Buddha. The garage door was up so we had an open air seat.
And that was good because they had some entertainment.
All in all, a nice night out with my gal!
Stay well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment