I spent some personal time this morning enjoying and helping Mother Nature. The first part was when I noticed our mother turtle parked near the driveway.
She had found her nesting site and stayed there for quite some time, laying her eggs. It's just a few feet above the neighbor's pond.
After she had left, I marked the spot so that I don't crush the eggs with the mower.
I would love to be around when the baby turtles hatch. Long odds, but I've got my fingers crossed.
My other brush with nature came after I started weeding another garden. Found two Oak trees hiding underneath.
So, I dug them up, replanted them and took them to the nursery.
But, I did get some work done. Another garden cleaned up. Had to crawl under the tree to get the weeds and vines cleaned out. Even impressed my 87 year old self.
----------------------------------------
Stay well my friends. And keep your eyes open for nice surprises from mom nature.






No comments:
Post a Comment