I have been reminded (a kind word that is used when octogenarians forget important events) that David and I won the Quoits tournament in 2021. That means I have been lucky with four different partners! That shirt may run out of room for adding more years!
---------------------------------------------
Looks like one of the residents in our building has given up hope on the Tiger-Cats!
------------------------------------------------
Tonight we joined Kathryn and Anna for dinner at Chuck's Roadhouse in honour of Kathryn's birthday. And a card game back at our place afterwards.
Anna's company is registered in Germany where her business partner lives. They work German hours and Anna's day starts at about 11 p.m. So, when she joins us for special events like this she is basically getting up in the middle of her "night", and she did that twice in the past week. Well done!
------------------------------------------
Tomorrow it's golf, and in the evening, the first meeting of our prospective Junior Optimist Club.
Stay well.


No comments:
Post a Comment