We got the Pride flag up at the greenhouse today. Well, Ewen put it up after I mounted it on the pole.
Don't know how long it will last. The flag that we flew a year ago was stolen, so David moved the mounting fixture higher up the pole. That may work, but when the brainless idiots make up their minds (giving them the benefit of the doubt that they do indeed possess a mind) they will go to great lengths to do their damage.
-----------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, the Garden Mums have started their growth journey.
Soon, they'll be everywhere in the greenhouse, and then in the growing fields outside.
--------------------------------------------
While that was happening, I was weeding down front. Didn't see the cloudburst coming - got soaked, especially when I sat on the mower seat that had been collecting water. Decided to end the gardening day at that point.
I'll be back at it again tomorrow.
Stay well.


No comments:
Post a Comment