In my quest to discover the limits of being an 87 year old, I have found that the distance your clubs can hit a ball is only two thirds what it was a few years ago. And even that's not guaranteed!
And today I discovered that when the temperature starts at 11C, and only gets up to 12C, your hands go numb and your body starts to pout and hits the ball sideways or in other unwanted directions in protest.
You don't want to know the score - suffice it to say that it took a coffee and Bailey's to recover. And a nap when I got home!
Of course, I could always blame it on my choice of socks today....
...which would make it Barbara's fault, since she gave them to me. Makes sense, right?--------------------------------------
Meanwhile, Mardi was picking strawberries.
Four of those baskets were brought home. A lot smarter than playing golf!
-----------------------------------------
Have fun and stay well.


No comments:
Post a Comment