Saturday, June 15, 2024

I spent this morning with Mardi and sister Judy, attending yard sales. And I found a treasure!
Assuming that all the parts are there, and that I can follow the instruction pamphlet, it will turn into this.
Some rainy day when there is nothing else on the agenda I'll put it together. And, I will turn the $10 that I spent into either a fabulous new feature at Trillium Hill, or an incredibly expensive item for sale in the garden centre . ------------------------------- Then I headed to Trillium Hill to do some more gardening. I finished the last garden in the first section along the driveway, and then completed these two along the hill.
Three wagon loads of sod and weeds taken away, four broken bags of soil added in their place, and four bags of red mulch added. ----------------------- Tomorrow, I'll continue to work on the gardens. Monday will be a golf day. Tuesday, Mother Nature has told me to stick to cutting grass - it will be too hot for digging. Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment