Wednesday, June 12, 2024

The first item of business is to wish Maureen and Matt the very best as they celebrate 20 years of happiness!
We spend quite a bit of time with our special friends (especially when rib specials are on the menu!). ------------------------ Today I finished the garden I had been working on. In the process, I discovered another Oak tree hiding under a pine tree. It almost ended up in the compost pile - darned squirrel planted it in the wrong place.
Also worked on a few other gardens, one of which required sod to be removed. While I was dumping the sod in the compost area I saw this Wild Rose bush.
Mother Nature has planted many of these on the back half of David's property. Very pretty. ---------------------- Tonight, Mardi and I attended the 70th anniversary of the Optimist Club of Stoney Creek. A special moment of the evening ocurred when the club voted to sponsor a Junior Optimist Club. A new day is dawning.

No comments:

Post a Comment