Every Tuesday we have two foursomes golfing at MontHill. But something happened today - I think they must have declared it a Father/Son day because David and I were the only ones who showed. We had a great time!
Weather was just fine. Overcast with a light breeze. Just about perfect conditions for a round of golf. And was it ever quiet😏!
Apparently we have some folks who seem mesmerized by weather reports. They should listen to Sven's granddaughter who knows that weather forecasts are for the foolish. But some guys will never learn!
The following picture was taken after we finished the round. Note the lack of wet spots.
So we had a lonely drink together. Alexander Keith's Red, and an order of wings to come. Sorry there was nobody to share it with.
Calvin predicted that they would be "skewered on the blog barbeque" for not showing up. Of course I'm not that nasty, but they definitely are "weather wimps"!
Stopped for corn on the way home. Sorry guys, you'll have to get your own.
--------------------------------------------------
Two Blue Jays games tonight. First at 6 p.m. and the second at 10 p.m. After a sleepless night worrying about the weather 😂 I may not be able to keep my eyes open that late.
--------------------------------------------------
Life is good. Be brave. Stay well.
No comments:
Post a Comment