Sunday, August 29, 2021

Hot enough?

 Hot (33C) and humid, so I just watered the flowers and repaired a sign at the greenhouse.  In and out in a half hour.

Mardi and I had talked about going for a walk today.  But, just walking down the driveway at the greenhouse I worked up a sweat, so that was a no-go.  No wonder the people in the U.S. south are so screwed up - this kind of weather makes you crazy.

------------------------------------------------------

Another thought on the half-mast Canadian flag.  If O'Toole doesn't think it should be flown any more in recognition of our native genocide, maybe, as a veteran, he would be in favour of flying it at half-mast to recognize our failure to protect the Afghans who risked their lives to help our armed forces and are now abandoned to the Taliban animals.

------------------------------------------------------

Blue Jays won another close one.  Whew!

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment