Monday, August 16, 2021

Reminiscing

 Took the van in to Grimsby Chrysler.  Getting a new hood, under warranty.

Every Grand Caravan I've owned (four) have had corrosion problems on the front of the hood.  This is the first one I've taken back - the others were out of warranty by the time the problem became apparent.  That's probably why Chrysler didn't bother addressing the problem years ago.

----------------------------------------------------

Mardi attended a high school reunion in Hagersville today.  Counting the picture taker there were ten ladies attending.


Pretty neat!  I'm a bit jealous.  

Sven still gets together with his Delta cronies.  The only chum I have from my early days is Wayne.

----------------------------------------------------

While Mardi was away I started to put together a photo album for David of pictures I have taken at the greenhouse over the years.

Scenes like this.  The farm when he bought it.


Preparing and levelling the land.


And the joy of a lost year while the Niagara Escarpment Commission thought about approvals.


David's solution to that issue was to get his A-Z license, rent a tractor trailer, and buy and sell other growers' product that year.

He's got a lot more guts than his old man!  My greatest achievement is golfing in the rain! 

Now I have to select some of my digital pictures and have them developed for inclusion in the album.

----------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow we're at MontHill.  No rain in the Caledonia forecast.

Stay positive.  Be well.


No comments:

Post a Comment