Sunday, August 22, 2021

Frost Warning

 Further to yesterday's conversation regarding the climate change migration.  You don't think it would happen?  All we would need is a Trump clone to be President and the U.S. wouldn't hesitate to invade Canada to get the land they need/want.  They would move faster than the Taliban - the only difference is that we would fight back where the Afghan folks didn't.  It would be messy!

----------------------------------------------------

I was weeding down front this morning when a lady drove in and asked me how long the hanging baskets would last.  I told her "until the first frost".  Then, as I wiped off the sweat I thought to myself, what the hell is a frost?  Hard to visualize in this weather!

----------------------------------------------------

Blue Jays let Detroit tie the game in the ninth with a horrendous error.  Then lost it in eleven.  Getting hard to watch!

----------------------------------------------------

Stay well.


No comments:

Post a Comment