Sunday, August 15, 2021

Renewal Time

 The plants in this garden have started to go to seed and then fade.  I had already removed three plants and two more have died off.


So we need to renew.  As I removed the plants I discovered a lot of pretty little weeds starting to grow under them.  So it is definitely time.

Fortunately, the six inch Garden Mums are now ready.


Just 3 for $10 folks!

----------------------------------------------------------

The pumpkins are getting bigger too.  This little girl was impressed.


-------------------------------------------------

After two bad losses, the Blue Jays won today.  Maybe because I was watching?  Now a day off.  Their next game is on Tuesday, on YouTube only.

-------------------------------------------------

Speaking of renewal, there are lots of negative thoughts about Trudeau's election call.  But I keep coming back to the thought that a country like Haiti would be glad to change places with us.

-------------------------------------------------

Life is good.  Stay positive.  And stay well.



No comments:

Post a Comment