Thursday, August 5, 2021

Olympic Gold

 First item of business is a shoutout to all of our Olympic athletes, winners or losers.  Their devotion to their sport(s) is awesome.  Particular praise for Andre De Grasse for his 200 metre gold medal.  

But, most of all, I am always dumbfounded by the athletes who compete in the Decathlon.  Must have a death wish!  Having said that, sincere congratulations to Damian Warner, Canada's first gold medal winner in the Decathlon.  The world's most complete athlete!

-------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, I mentioned that I might have to enlarge the garden I had just completed.  The following picture shows why.


The shovel indicates how far back the sod would be removed.  As you can see, the mower would be cramped going through the gap and would blow grass cuttings on both areas as it cut around the two gardens.  So, they will be joined (but not until the current high humidity is gone - today was brutal).  It'll end up as a garden that links eleven pine trees.

------------------------------------------------------------

Blue Jays won again.  Al Addis has high hopes for the TiCats.  

Life is amazingly good.  Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment