Monday, October 31, 2022

Hallowe'en Anniversary

 First, a question from yesterday's blog to David.  Al wants to know if you got charged for swimming too fast in the Venice canals?  

-----------------------------------------------

Birthday greetings to Mardi's grand nephew, Lincoln Brownell, on his 10th birthday.

And today is also a very special day for me.  It was nineteen wonderful years ago that Mardi and I had our first date.  And I've still got her tricked!!! 

You've made me a very happy man Mardi.  And our Christmas Cactus has even revised it's blooming period in honour of our love.


It's now our Anniversary Cactus.

-----------------------------------------------

Another picture of David and Sue from Venice.


Looks like a beautiful city!  Good looking people too!

Then, I got another email, with this message:

                8 oz orange juice $20, a gin and tonic $33,
                My lovely wife, priceless!

He's a romantic, like the old man!

----------------------------------------------

We had a full crew at the greenhouse today and made excellent progress.  Ewen and Charlie looked after loading the dirt machine.

I was on hanger duty.  Mardi planted.

We're over halfway done.

-------------------------------------------

Enjoy the goblins and stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment