Sunday, October 30, 2022

Almost Hallowe'en

 Nursing a sore foot from all of the walking I did while placing Fern baskets on the greenhouse floor.  And a sore shoulder from yesterday's booster shot, so I'm taking it easy today.

---------------------------------------------

A couple of pictures from David:

First, a speed trap on a waterway in Venice.


And the view from their Venice apartment.


Their trip is nearing its end.  Looks like they've had a really good time.  A well earned vacation for Sue and David.

-------------------------------------------------

And, in other news, the Optimist Club is running its Turkey Roll again - on Friday, November 25.  Chances cost $3 each or 7 for $20, but my rule is that I only sell the 7 for $20 option.  Let me know if you would like to participate.  Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow is an important day in my life.  More about that later.

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment