Today we headed to Niagara Falls to meet Al and Liz for an evening and night at the Fallsview Casino.
Based on the views, apparently they like Al and Liz...........
more than they like Mardi and me........
Maybe he loses more money than we do😓.
For dinner we headed to TGI Fridays.
Good food, good friends!
After dinner, Mardi and I headed back to the slots to make more donations. But, at the end of the night she is still ahead of the game - more than I'm behind. Altogether a great day. Thanks Al and Liz.
--------------------------------------------
David sent most of you a picture of he and Sue on the Adriatic coast, but I think he used an older mailing list so I'm resending it for those who may have missed it.
--------------------------------------------
I hope that the rest of you are having as much fun as we are.
Enjoy. Stay well.





No comments:
Post a Comment