Monday, October 3, 2022

Frosty

 This morning we had a two hour frost delay at Cambridge Golf.  That gave us time for Sven to set up a group shot which he forwarded to me for the blog.  Thanks Sven.

We eventually got golfing and it turned out to be a wonderful fall day, perfect for golf.  Unfortunately, I forgot how to golf and looked more like a weed wacker today.

But it's a group of guys I love so the quality of the golf didn't matter, and after golf we did the usual beer drinking and story telling.  Which got me home after 4 p.m.  Sat down for a minute to collect my thoughts - not many in my head at that moment - and we were packed and off to the U.S. of A. by 5.

We're now in Perry, Michigan sipping the Canadian Club we bought at the Duty Free.  Another highlight of the day!

---------------------------------------------------

As I write this, the Blue Jays are beating the Orioles 5 - 1, but the game is delayed half way through the 8th inning.  We'll hopefully celebrate a victory later.

Stay well.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment