Mardi and I headed out and picked up Judy for what was probably our last yard sale rodeo of the year. Worthwhile! I picked up six containers of Weed'n'Feed, the kind that fit onto your garden hose and all for a total of $5. You can't buy this stuff anymore.
Probably have to wait until next year to use it. If the weeds aren't growing they're not going to suck it up.
Mardi got some more puzzles - she now has enough to keep herself busy in Florida.
-----------------------------------------------
Then headed to the greenhouse to do a variety of tasks. Finished digging the clay out of the front garden that I have been working on. Spread about 20 broken soil bags - may have to "break" another four or five to finish the job😉.
Cut some grass and disposed of some trays of dead plant plugs.
Only two hours, but I got a lot accomplished.
------------------------------------------------
Came home and had a nap!
Mardi beat me at Skip-Bo - surprise, surprise!
Stay well.
No comments:
Post a Comment