Birthday greetings today to Sean Cowie, Judy's son-in-law. He has hit the half century mark. Mardi fondly remembers the kitchen chats she had with Sean, who was a buddy of her boys. All the best Sean!
------------------------------------------------------
As anticipated, I spent part of the afternoon on the lazyboy, watching the Blue Jays. Exciting game. Bo Bichette hit a walk-off home run in the 9th to give the Jays a victory. That's two series with the Yankees that they've won already.
--------------------------------------------------------
After the game Mardi and I took our one mile waterfront walk. A lot of limping and wimping but I got it done.
Had to avoid a speeding car along the way. Mom was running to keep up.
And the daffodils are up. Spring is here.
The daffodils that I planted in one of the gardens along the driveway at the greenhouse haven't quite opened yet. They're shaded by the pine trees for part of the day. But they'll be open soon.
-----------------------------------------------------
The Blue Jays don't play until 8 p.m. tomorrow so I'll be heading to the greenhouse.
Be kind. Stay well.


No comments:
Post a Comment