Friday, April 16, 2021

Chilly Day

 Mardi chatted with Joyce this morning.  She's still in good spirits regarding her "adventure".  Staying in a hotel in the interim.

Several of you responded with offers of clothing help which were appreciated.  If it was the blog that triggered those offers I'm really pleased.

----------------------------------------------

Cut grass at the greenhouse this afternoon.  A chilly 8C and breezy -  makes your eyes water and your fingers go numb!  But I got it done.  Coffee with Bailey's warmed me up when I got home.

No wildlife sightings, and the Kildeer nest beside the rink is empty.  One of mother nature's creatures must have had a meal.  Mom and pop will have to try again.

But the nest in the shipping dock area is still OK.

Tomorrow, weather permitting, it's back to moving sod.

-------------------------------------------------

Stay out of trouble.  Stay well.

------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment