Moved some earth today. One more garden ready for wood chips.
Saw a couple of muskrats in David's pond, but they were camera shy and I was a bit slow. Best I could do is a picture of one's wake before he dove.
Sorry.
It's great to head to the greenhouse these days. Lets me get away from the balcony grinding. Doesn't seem to matter where they're working on the building - it reverberates through the apartment. It's going to be a long noisy summer.
----------------------------------------------------
Good news for Joyce, who has been living at the Sandman Hotel since the fire. She was allowed to check her apartment. Despite the fire hoses trained on her apartment during the fire, her clothes are all salvageable and her parents' original paintings are all OK.
----------------------------------------------------
Blue Jays beat the Washington Nationals 9-5 on the basis of Vladimir Guererro's three home runs and seven RBI's, including a grand slam. Fun to watch.
-----------------------------------------------------
Very little news today, so I'm including an item that Steve forwarded to me. There's a good message there. One that I try to follow.
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=7483712618&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1698196460640426230&th=179134aefb4c58f6&view=att&disp=safe&realattid=178ec74b992a8757f7b1
With not much imagination you could apply the same deduction to issues of race. What we see and what we don't. But, we're not racist, right?
--------------------------------------------------
A good day. Stay well.

No comments:
Post a Comment