Thursday, April 8, 2021

A New Activity

 Today it's A.J.'s turn to enjoy a birthday celebration.  All the best A.J.

----------------------------------------------------

I added a fifth activity to my circle route today.  On the way back with a load of dirt I stopped to hit a dozen shots at the driving range.  I was joined by the owner who was on lunch break.


Need to keep that left arm straight David.  Neither of us was happy with our results.

As I was walking around picking up all of the balls we hit, I wondered if David would consider buying a ball scooper for the front of the lawnmower.  If Roy was still with us I'm sure he would make one.

-------------------------------------------------

I did two cycles today before my body said it was time to go home.  Skipped the driving range on the second cycle - after all I'm in mid season form (the Tuesday guys are cracking up right now - they aren't impressed with my mid season form).

-------------------------------------------------

Watched the first day of the Masters and then the Blue Jays game, which they lost in the tenth inning.  Oh well!

-------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the weather.  Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment