Birthday wishes are heading to Sidney, B.C. to my friend Wayne. We moved next door to his family about 78 years ago. As I have previously reported, we played "21 and in" for hours at a time (a ball game for two people) and hiked the escarpment together. Lots of pleasant childhood memories!
Wayne and I were able to drop in on each other and renew our friendship before the pandemic. Hopefully, we'll have more opportunities to do that again when it's over.
All the best my friend!
-----------------------------------------------
We're having our balcony railings replaced this year. This is a picture of the removal of a present railing on a unit facing east.
The grinding noise starts at about 8:30 a.m. and continues into the afternoon. Just the thing you need when the pandemic limits your escape.
This will be a summer long project apparently. Our balcony is scheduled for August and will then be inaccessible, i.e. without railings, for a few weeks.
Our journey to insanity will be complete by then.
------------------------------------------------------
The following picture is meant specifically for Al Knapp.
Al, you have no idea how badly I wish that I could share these date squares with you.
-------------------------------------------------------
Blue Jays leading 4-0 as I write this. Looking good.
Stay well.



No comments:
Post a Comment