Birthday greetings today to my niece, Lynn McIntosh. Hope that you had a good day Lynnie!
---------------------------------------------
The past few days have been interesting, and a bit frustrating.
On Friday I headed to an Oakville Clinic for Carpal Tunnel surgery on my right hand. Interestingly, the doctor spent the first few minutes seemingly trying to get me to cancel the operation.
He warned of several days of pain, the first two severe.
I don't fear pain (after all, I have dealt with Mardi being a pain you know where for twenty-two years 😬.But, I have a feeling that I may feel some real pain tonight😣.)
The doc was right about the pain and that has limited me for the past three days. All I've been able to do is watch Blue Jays games. And quite a run it has been! I even managed to stay up until 3 a.m. this morning for their 18 inning loss.
They won again tonight to even up the series and guarantee at least one game back in Toronto to finish the World Series. What a team!
Stay well.
No comments:
Post a Comment